CyNation has been invited to participate in a special, invitation only event, which will take place in Munich on April 2. The InsurTech Symposium will bring together industry leaders from the US and Europe to discuss the huge changes that are taking place in the insurance industry. The Symposium will be hosted by the Maschmeyer Group, founded by German businessman Carsten Maschmeyer.
CyNation Chairman and CEO Steve Berry will share a stage with Nir Perry, Founder and CEO of Cyberwrite, Claus Herbolzheimer, Partner and Head of Digital, Technology & Analytics in Germany & Austria for Oliver Wyman and Michael von der Horst, Managing Director for Cybersecurity, Cisco.
Key discussion topics during the day-long event will include:
• digital ways to improve the insurance customer experience,
• partnerships & collaboration between startups and corporates,
• data security,
• challenges and opportunities through IoT,
• AI-impact on claims management and
• long-term to flexible on-demand Insurance.
Find out more and look out for a full report on this key spring event on the CyNation website.