CyNation improves organisations’ cyber and digital resilience by providing innovative and automated cyber security and compliance solutions and services.
Our vision is to become a leading European cyber security and information compliance services and solutions provider for mid size to large organisations covering clients across Europe, Africa, Middle East and Far East – the trusted “go to place” for securing a connected world.
Our mission is to provide complete end-to-end cyber security and information compliance solutions that encompass technology, people, culture and processes to enable organisations to become more resilient and effective against threats.
We are a start-up on the verge of scaling and international expansion.
Highly talented and enthusiastic UX Designer is required to join a small, and dynamic team dedicated to build innovative security software products.
- Graduate with a 1+ years of experience in user interface design and development.
- A good university degree in computer science, informatics, graphic design, or art is required with a minimum level of 2nd Class honours (equivalent to a 2:1) from a reputable university.
- Experience designing for multi-platform products and implementing best practices.
- Experience in creating and leveraging design guidelines / pattern libraries.
- Good copywriting skills.
- Experience in developing UX research/ persona development.
- Experience of using wireframing tools, such as: Sketch, Invision, and Axure.
- Experience of prototyping tools.
- Strong drawing/illustration skills.
- Good experience using Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite products, like: Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in designing pixel perfect iconography.
- Strong typography skills.
- Experience in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Basic web server knowledge is an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Clear understanding of UX methodologies.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating beautiful, creative, usable, high quality products.
- Experience working in Agile methodology.