CyNation – The Company
We’re building great things, and we need your talent.
CyNation improves organisations’ cyber and digital resilience by providing innovative and automated cyber security and compliance solutions and services.
Our vision is to become a leading European cyber security and information compliance solutions provider covering clients across Europe, Africa, Middle East and the Far East – the trusted “go to place” for securing a connected world.
Our mission is to provide complete end-to-end cyber security and information compliance solutions that encompass technology, people and business processes to enable organisations to become more resilient and effective against threats.
We are a start-up on the verge of scaling and international expansion.
We are looking for an ambitious Account Executive to join our team. As an Account Executive, you will be the key contact for our clients who range from C-Suite executives to middle management, and help to resolve any queries and issues. With this, you will help grow and maintain our client base, whilst ensuring we exceed client expectations. You will also regularly engage with clients to understand their objectives, resolve any queries and gather feedback.
Working closely with the founders and across all levels of the team, you will gain an in-depth understanding into CyNation’s cyber security solutions, and the life of a start-up that’s securing an ever-connected world.
- Be the first point of contact for any client questions and issues
- Resolve queries, and provide answers in order to resolve client questions
- Manage and maintain client accounts, and nurture positive, long-term, client relationships
- Support the retention, ongoing satisfaction, and growth of our loyal client base
- Demonstrate a full array of CyNation’s services, in order to increase client adoption
- Gather and relay insights, feedback, and technological requirements to senior management and our development team
- Become our client’s go-to guide and regularly follow up with clients, keeping them updated with new features and developments
- Support the team in delivering CyNation’s business strategy and projects, working closely with the founders and members of the senior team
- Additional administrative duties as necessary
- Continuously develop product knowledge and understanding of industry trends
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field (including, but not limited to Computing, Information Systems, Marketing, Business Studies, Cyber Security, Information Security)
- A people person, who is able to communicate with a diverse range of people in a confident manner
- Strong interpersonal skills, and steady when faced with business-critical issues, client requests and issues
- Experience in Account Management, Sales, or Events would be an added bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable in managing multiple accounts simultaneously
- Solid IT skills with proficiency in MS Office, and the ability to grasp a variety of platforms and systems quickly
- Able to manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Strategic thinker with a meticulous approach
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Solid problem-solving skills, with a creative and innovative flair
- Interest in cyber security would be an added bonus