Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive
CyNation – The Company
CyNation improves organisations’ cyber and digital resilience by providing innovative and automated cyber security and compliance solutions and services.
Our vision is to become a leading European cyber security and information compliance services and solutions provider for mid size to large organisations covering clients across Europe, Africa, Middle East and Far East – the trusted “go to place” for securing a connected world.
Our mission is to provide complete end-to-end cyber security and information compliance solutions that encompass technology, people, culture and processes to enable organisations to become more resilient and effective against threats.
We are a start-up on the verge of scaling and international expansion.
The role provides a unique opportunity to contribute during this exciting stage of the company’s development and partake in the growth journey of a dynamic organisation by supporting all its client service related activities.
We are looking for a talented professional or graduate, ideally with 2-3 years of experience in customer service in a technology, B2B environment. We are interested in people with personality, “can & want to” attitude and willingness to learn as well as the spirit to go the extra mile.
Providing outstanding client/customer service and care by providing product and service information and by resolving any product and service problems:
- Manage large number of incoming calls
- Attract potential clients/customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services, generating sales
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools, following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Supporting clients/customer with opening their accounts and throughout the on-boarding process
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the client’s/customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Recommending potential products or services to management by collecting client/customer information and analysing client/customer needs
- Preparing product or service reports by collecting and analysing client/customer information; conducting survey and compilation of results
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Measuring customer service and sales related key performance indicators
- Working in close collaboration with other team members, pushing overall innovation
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Economics or similar
- Ideally 2-3 years of customer support and sales experience
- Strong interest and ideally some knowledge base in compliance and cyber security
- Track record in overachieving objectives
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters (patience & empathy for client/customer issues; good problem solving skills)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding command of English, additional languages desirable
- Good organisation skills, ability to prioritise & juggle competing tasks
- Ability to work and communicate well within a small team
- Self starter, creative and confident
- Good common sense and commercial mind-set